Doors open at 10:00 a.m.
2 incredible festivals in 1 weekend! Come to Guerneville and enjoy…
- A handful of the world's finest musicians - blues, jazz, soul and roots music
- A spacious festival venue right on the water at Johnson's Beach
- An expanded Vendor Village with artisans, craft vendors and sponsor exhibits
- An ethnic Food Court featuring an array of vendors and menu favorite
- A portion of proceeds will benefit Food For Thought, Sonoma County's AIDS Food Bank
Benefits of Gold Weekend Pass:
- Access to Gold seating area (Saturday and Sunday), a reserved seat in the preferred-viewing section in front of the Main Stage.
- 3 complimentary wine tastings at the Wine Garden Stage Bar.
If you would like to bring your own low-back chair, you may purchase an Unreserved Gold ticket for the "Bring Your Own Chair" section. The "Bring Your Own Chair" section begins in the Left Section in rows 21 & 22.
WEEKEND WRISTBAND POLICY
If you purchased a Weekend Pass of any kind, you will be issued one (1) weekend wristband. The weekend wristband is good for one (1) customer and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable (you cannot give it to someone else). The wristband will be issued the first day and must be worn for the duration of the festival and cannot be removed.
Please Note: All sales are final. Festival is Rain or Shine. No refunds or exchanges.